PRESTIGIOUS EASY-LIVING LIFESTYLE IN BOX HILL HIGH ZONE
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Detailed with high-end fixtures and fittings, this spacious double storey residence is convenient and stylish. It is ideally placed in the Box Hill High School zone.
Securely nestled in a beautifully maintained estate, this inviting home welcomes you into a large, soft-carpeted living room.
Next you will find the open plan kitchen and dining room. This features glistening floorboards, quality stone benches, Bosch appliances, gloss cabinets and a breakfast bench. Filling the space with natural light, glass sliding doors extend out on two sides to create an effortless indoor-outdoor ambience. These lead to a paved entertaining zone and low-maintenance courtyard.
A carpeted staircase leads up to the first floor, containing three robed bedrooms. These Include a large master bedroom with a fitted walk-in robe and ensuite. There is also a family bathroom with toilet. Both bathrooms are beautifully finished with quality stone benches.
This property includes all the home comforts of ducted heating, evaporative cooling, and a ducted vacuum. There is extensive storage within the home plus a double garage with internal access and rear roller door for trailer storage.
- Quality living in the Box Hill High School Zone
- Next to Kingswood College, near Roberts McCubbin Primary School and Deakin University
- Close to public transport and Box Hill Central shops
- Spacious formal lounge
- Kitchen with stone benches and Bosch appliances
- Dining room boasting polished floorboards
- Paved entertainer's courtyard
- Ducted heating, evap cooling, ducted vacuum
- High potential rental return
Photo ID required at all open for inspections.
2 garage spaces
Box Hill South
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.