Born and raised in Melbourne and being a big contributor to the community, it is safe to say that when it comes to Auctioning your property Andrew is one of our many Auctioneers that you can trust will get you the result you want with his expert knowledge of the area, knowing it like the back of his hand.
Andrew attended Melbourne High School where he completed his VCE and then went on to complete his Business Degree at Monash University where he majored in Marketing. Before embarking on his working career he worked as a tennis coach and played golf off a single figure handicap.
Whilst completing his studies, Andrew started working at Ray White Glen Waverley in 2003. He started off as a Sales Professional before moving onto the role of Director/Auctioneer over the years.
Andrew's Marketing degree set him apart from the rest as it taught him how to analyze all the information needed to provide informed and credible marketing advice on the best possible method of selling a home.
Twice a Senior Ray White Auction champion and with experience of over 1200 on-site auctions, Andrew is now one of Victoria's leading auctioneers and can be seen entertaining crowds every Saturday with his friendly and charming characteristics.
When he's not busy Auctioning your property, Andrew likes to spend time with his young family, travelling and playing tennis.
- 2022/2023 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Glen Waverley
- 2021/2022 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Glen Waverley
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Glen Waverley
- 2019/2020 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Glen Waverley
- 2018/2019 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Glen Waverley
- 2015 - Auctioneer of the Year, Senior - Finalist
- 2015 - Elite Performer (AUS)
- 2013 - 10 Year Service Award
- 2013 - Auctioneer of the Year, Senior