Darryl Wickham was born in Manchester England, and with his family, migrated to Australia when he was 9 years of age. He grew up and was educated in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne and showed great promise in many sports; in particular, Rugby Union, which he soon excelled.
Darryl represented Victoria and Australia at various age levels and was selected to represent the Schoolboys Rugby Team; where he had the opportunity to play overseas.
After time spent in his homeland, Darryl returned to Australia and developed a keen interest in real estate, thriving on the personal interaction and relationships built whilst assisting his clients with one of the most important financial decisions of their lives.
Being involved in a team environment at an elite level ensures Darryl appreciates the true concept of “Team”.
Darryl also works closely with his vendors to ensure a positive and stress free experience, as he understands that all elements must synergise to obtain a successful outcome.
It’s no wonder his clients have commented “that his level of professionalism, knowledge, enthusiasm and personal service is second to none.”
With 17 years experience and in excess of 500 million dollars worth of real estate sales, Darryl is constantly striving to exceed all expectations.
In his spare time, Darryl enjoys spending time with his wife Kirstin and children, Ashton and Jordan. However, there is always time for a leisurely round of golf, fishing, or catching a Melbourne Storm or Hawthorn game.
- 2018/2019 - Elite Performer
- 2017/2018 - Top Sales Agents Settled Commission - No. 19
- 2017/2018 - Elite Performer
- 2017 - Top Sales Agents Settled Commission - No. 19
- 2015/2016 - The Choice Award Individual NPS
- 2015/2016 - Top Performers Settled Commission - No. 6
- 2016 - The Choice Award Individual NPS
- 2017 - Elite Performer (AUS)
- 2015 - Elite Performer (AUS)
- 2016 - Elite Performer (AUS) And 1 earlier award